[OpenLayers-Dev] load events

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:00:06 EST 2007

Hi Bart,

you might want to have a look at
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/842. This ticket includes a patch
that will fire a loadend event if loading of a layer fails with an
error like 500.

There was no feedback after I submitted the patch for this long-existing issue.

Dear trunk committers, maybe you want to consider reviewing it, now
that also others are having a need for that? We also depend on this
issue in Mapbuilder (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAP-155).

Regards,
Andreas.