[OpenLayers-Dev] coding style best practices

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Oct 1 20:46:43 EDT 2007

Somewhat unrelated to coding standards, what do you think about using
jslint, perhaps as a pre-commit hook?  There are a couple of places
that jslint gives warnings about in OpenLayers that are probably not
necessary to fix (regular expressions I think), but I did find a
number of missing semi-colons just working on the transition stuff.

I have jslint embedded in my text editor so it lint's every file I
save.  I find this very handy to avoid certain problems.

Paul