[OpenLayers-Dev] Code Sprint: Context

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:29:14 EDT 2007

I think mapbuilder's history is limited to remembering previous
AreaOfInterest.
I don't think we have gone as far as remembering layers as well as would
happen if you recorded the Context for each previous history revision.

Here is an example:
http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org/demo/mapbuilder/demo/Demis/index.html

--
Cameron Shorter