[OpenLayers-Dev] Development toolset

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Tue Oct 2 12:07:15 EDT 2007

Hi Gianni,

I haven't been using the Outline view. In fact, I use the eclipse for
nothing more than the simple gui folder/file hierarchy (Navigation
Tab), for the syntax coloring and JS error detection that JSEclipse
provides in the editor. That and the nice global search functions.

Every once in a while I get some intelligent predictive text while
writing code, but I haven't really paid much attention to when or how
that happens, and I usually ignore it. (except when it helps me with
"document.getElementById()" :-D)

Last week in victoria, I saw Paul S using a program I think is called
"TextMate" or something like that. I believe it's a mac thing. The
cool thing with that is that it runs that JSLint program
automatically, which my goodness I really want to get JSLint running
over OL somehow...