[OpenLayers-Dev] Testing: prefer t.eq to t.ok(foo == bar)

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:25:20 EDT 2007

Chris,

thank you for this important hint!  I changed all my tests to comply
with that. Also, I pulled the latest trunk version into the
sldRenderer sandbox, built a singlefile version of OpenLayers.js to
check for correct @requires statements and dependencies, and used this
successfully with the gml-layer-sld.html example.

Regards,
Andreas.