[OpenLayers-Dev] Zoom Problems Switching Baselayers -- HELP!

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 3 01:50:56 EDT 2007

Dear Dev,

Have you experienced zoom problems when switching baselayers with OpenLayers?

You switch baselayers and seemingly for no reason, the map zooms in or out?

Please help us!

Can you send us the HTML for the example in which this occurs?

We've put a fix[1] for this bug[2] into trunk but then realized that
it was breaking other things[3]. I've been doing a little experiment
with reverting the change and re-adding it, but only conditionally[4].

Anyways, the only thing that we really need is the HTML of an
OpenLayers map that exhibits this annoying zooming-on-baselayer-switch
bug.

It would help us a bunch in getting a final version of 2.5 released.
Please let us know!

Erik

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/changeset/4381
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/990