[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.5 Tickets

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 3 17:39:13 EDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 08:28:35PM -0400, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> Devs -
>
> 3 patches need review for 2.5:
>  * Support W3C Geo in Format.GeoRSS. An oversight, but an important one
>    to maintain backwards compatibility for people wanting to switch from
>    Layer.GeoRSS to Format.GeoRSS

Reviewed by Schuyler, checked in, merged to branch.

>  * GeoJSON Draft4 Support. Updating GeoJSON draft to revision 4, based
>    on talks at FOSS4G.

Reviewed by Schuyler, checked in, merged to branch.

>  * KML should automatically determine NS. This bug has caused several
>    reports of misbehavior already, and so although it's not a 'bug' per
>    se, I'd like to get it fixed in 2.5.

Reviewed by Schuyler, checked in, merged to branch.

> 2 patches are awaiting pullups:
>  #1023, add ServiceVersion option to TMS, is as close to 0 risk as
>    you can get, and will better support gdal2tiles.

Merged to branch.

>  #1040 fixes a mistake in the spherical-mercator example.

Merged to branch.

> 1 patch awaiting commit:
>  #1013 , OpenLayers.Layer.WMS.Untiled doesn't clone correctly.
>          (Regression)

Committed, merged to branch.

> 2 patches needing work:
>  #1034, OpenLayers.Util.pagePosition occasionally fails in IE.

Fixed, Reviewed by Erik, committed, merged to branch.

>  #1043, OpenLayers zooms in too far on an extent

Fixed, Reviewed by Me, committed, merged to branch.

This means that we're ready to tag RC4. I'm going to write up release
notes, etc. and go on to create the release. I'll send email to the list
once it's out.