[OpenLayers-Dev] snapping patch

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 06:03:54 EDT 2007

Hi Jachym,

I would like to know if there is a working demo of this functionnality
somewhere on the web.
I plan to look at your code in order to compare it to the code
developed by Fredj also dealing with vector snapping (in
sandbox/camptocamp/feature see modify-feature.html).

We already manage to "edge" and "vertex" snapping. Though, we don't
support custom snapping (for the moment).

Thanks

Pierre