[OpenLayers-Dev] SVN newbie looking forward to updating his sandbox

Ian Mayo ian at planetmayo.com
Fri Oct 5 03:54:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,
2.5 will be "hitting the streets quite soon", but I'm unsure how to
update my sandbox to include the updates sources.

I created my sandbox a few weeks ago, and have made some changes to
existing code aswell as creating new files.  Can any sandbox owners
give me some advice on how to update the sandbox without losing
modifications?

I presume there's an automated step (where unmodified sandbox files
get replaced by newer versions) and a handraulic step (where conflicts
get resolved by eye).

thanks in advance,
Ian.