[OpenLayers-Dev] Problems with vector in projection epsg:3021

Swärd Mårten marten.sward at smhi.se
Tue Oct 16 05:32:25 EDT 2007

Hello folks!
I've tried to draw a polygon on a map with projection epsg:3021, I've managed to get the polygon to be drawn to the map but the problem is that the shape doesn't show util you relese the mouse button. I guess that the problem is that I have to set the projection (epsg:3021) on something more than just the map and the vector-layer, or..?

With the options to DrawFeature you can change the color on the polygon, is it somewhere here to that I should change the projection?

Best regards: Mårten