[OpenLayers-Dev] Problem with events in OpenLayers 2.5

victor victor laventa147 at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 16 09:38:35 EDT 2007

The same behavior. I only draw the border to define the icon area. I don't
know what is happening but the behavior is different with diferent target objects, this is:

if I code something like this
    this.marker.events.register("mouseover",  this,
  this.mouseover);
it is different than this one

    this.marker.events.register("mouseover",  this.marker,
  this.mouseover);

In the second case it doesn't work in IE 6.0 neither in Firefox.

Thanks.

Regards.