[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector Layer and Popups

LynnF lynn.forrester at mottmac.com
Tue Oct 23 09:41:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am currently working on trying to show a border around an area of interest
on my map.  The boundary is a list of points that I read and then load into
a LinearRing and then load into a VectorFeature which is then finally placed
onto a Vector Layer.
The problem I am having is that if this boundary layer is on then the popups
from other layers do not work (using the Text Layer).
Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem? I have tried adding them in
different orders but didn't solve anything.

Thanks,
Lynn.