[OpenLayers-Dev] Layers into Groups

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Oct 23 18:21:10 EDT 2007

Jachym, I see that all legend layouts can vary a lot.
what about Tim's idea to use templates?
I'm pretty scared about it but probably is a good solution.
Tim, do you think templates could really apply to Layer switcher without
getting mad? if yes can you "enlighten our way"?

ciao
lorenzo

> A while ago I experimented a bit with a custom layer switcher outside
> the map window, it still seems to be working at
>
> http://www.yunnanexplorer.com/mars.html
> <http://www.yunnanexplorer.com/mars.html>
you've never tried it with Safari. Layers names disappears if you click
on them.
:-|