[OpenLayers-Dev] jpeg vs jpg

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 25 09:11:19 EDT 2007

Ok, I take that back :)  I was looking at the PIL code and it takes
the extension (jpeg) as a format option but I hadn't considered the
case where you were not using PIL.  But in either case, I now realize
the final image name is being created incorrectly regardless of
whether PIL is used or not.

Paul