[OpenLayers-Dev] colors a specific country

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Fri Oct 26 12:44:01 EDT 2007

Excuse me.  I meant to ask for more detail.

The correct solution depends on where your data resides and what renders
it.  Do you have the geometries representing countries client side (in
the browser)?  If you are using a WMS that you are in control of, the
solution will be different than if you are requesting data from a server
over which you have no control.

Anyway, more detail would help.

Tim