[OpenLayers-Dev] Some of the WMS tiles not getting refreshed

louvy.joseph at gmail.com louvy.joseph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:54:25 EDT 2007

Has anybody seen this behavior? I have lot of dynamic content on the
server (i.e. geoserver); hence the WMS content is supposed to change all
the time. When I refresh my WMS layer, 5% of the time, some of the tiles
don't get refreshed. And these tiles are random. Rest of the tiles get
refreshed fine.

Has anybody seen this behavior? What could be happening? When I look at
the WMS requests in my firebug, browser doesn't seem to generate the WMS
tile requests in the first place (but I could be wrong on this fact).

Any tips appreciated on how to debug? (I don't have any tilecache
configured. It is plain geoserver to openlayers configuration. BTW, I
don't have a public facing example to publish to the mailing list)

Thanks in advance..
Louvy