[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Format.KML.write()

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 4 11:21:53 EDT 2007

Thanks!

I think you mean unit tests... Glurp, I never played around with
testanotherway. Although I'm interested in doing it when I get to have a
little time, here is the test code I ran in firebug, using the
openlayers/examples/vector-features.html example:

---8<-------------------------------------------------------------------
var kml = new OpenLayers.Format.KML();
var kmlOut = kml.write(map.layers[1].features);

kmlOut;

map.layers[1].eraseFeatures(map.layers[1].features);
map.layers[1].features = [];

var features = kml.read(kmlOut);

features;

map.layers[1].addFeatures(features);