[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Format.KML.write()

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Wed Sep 5 06:27:09 EDT 2007

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the stub! It got me into writing the tests (very quick).
Everything's fine on ff2, but a problem occurs on IE7 (only when running
the tests, not on using the component within OL).

I put all the information and patch into the ticket, which I now wonder
whether it's a good idea, http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/927#comment:5

Anybody might have ran into a similar problem with test.anotherway?

Cheers,
Damien

--
Camptocamp SA