[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] drag and drop layer control

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Sep 10 12:50:23 EDT 2007

> Hi list,
>
> is there anybody who has implemented (and is willing to share) a layer
> control which can do drag and drop of layers and/or change the opacity of
> layers?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart

Hi Bart,
I have to admit that in OL lists it's not clear to me what should go in
Dev-List and what on User-List.
Sorry for cross posting.

I have no plan for a drag&drop for layers but I've worked to enhance OL
legend while working at WMSManager [1].
There is a simple (no images just HTML) interface for Opacity control,
Drop Layer, Switch Layer Up/Down.
There is also a Zoom to Layer Extent button, supposing that you've set
it somewhere.

I don't know who can be interested in such a set of functions and if OL
team could be interested to include in the official legend at least the
opacity control.

ciao
Lorenzo

[1]