[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] EditingAttributes.js

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:58:08 EDT 2007

Robert,
You can find the file at
sandbox/vector/lib/OpenLayers/Control/EditingAttributes.js
This was a vector branch of Openlayers and the majority of the
functionality was merged back into the trunk - with some rework. (I
wasn't involved in the merge and am not sure what happened to
EditingAttributes.js).

However, it might not be what you want. The widget is poorly named.
EditingAttributes turned actually turned out to be an AttributeViewer
(without Editing capabilities) and supported vector querying of layers.

I'm subscribed to openlayers-dev email list, but not the users list. You
are free to forward my response on for archiving.

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au