[OpenLayers-Dev] getLayersByName bug ?

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Mon Apr 7 05:29:13 EDT 2008

I couldn't reproduce it in a simple way. A minimal app is behaving correcly.
My app loads the layers from a JSON stream. I've checked that layers are
not duplicated or so, they are not. But the
map.getLayersByName(somename) returns more than one layer when the names
are close. Still don't understand why. I'll do further checks and let
you know.