[OpenLayers-Dev] RC2 Later tonight?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Apr 8 07:31:57 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 10:56:17PM -0600, Tim Schaub wrote:
> You'll notice two more commits related to #1492.
>
> GeoRSS format tests fail in Safari (#1501).  As I mentioned in the
> ticket, it looks like a test problem instead of a lib problem, so I
> wouldn't call it a blocker.  But who wants to ship with failing tests?

Yeah, this is one of the tests we've been routinely failing since Safari
3.0.3 (I hate changes in code in browsers, makes my life more difficult)
and I hadn't gotten a chance to look at it. Thanks for that.

Note that we still fail one test in FF3b5: FF has fixed a broken
behavior to match every other browser, and we don't have an easy way to
check FF3 vs. FF2, but since that browser is still in beta, I'm leaving
it as is.