[OpenLayers-Dev] vector labels

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:21:22 EDT 2008

Hi Piebe,

You're right, there was no activity on this feature since december.
In my opinion, there won't be any if there is no clear and loud demand
for that, or if there's no fund given.
Though, I think the code doesn't require much work to be ready to go into trunk.

It's currently available in a sandbox. Don't hesitate to try a merge
against current trunk version and to play with it !

Regards,
Pierre