[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.6 Release Candidate 2

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:35:00 EDT 2008

Big Big High fives to Chris for his continued hard work doing these
releases. Not only is he
the one going through the tedium of all the branching, packaging,
updating tickets, and
updating release notes, but he has also been burning the midnight oil
reviewing some
really complicated tickets and also cooking up patches so that this
RC2 could happen.

Without his patience, flexibility, and hard work, we wouldn't have
these releases.

Thanks, Chris.