[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] Delete Feature

Benoit PESTY tchule at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 05:20:50 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've discovered that my problem is link with the presence of the "ModifyFeature" control that changes the behaviour of the Select control.

I'm a bit lost with these controls and the removeFeatures/ eraseFeatures / destroyFeatures methods of the Vector class.

Does someone have a clean example of how to create an Editing Toolbar with :
- The create point / line / polygone buttons
- A Delete Feature button
- A Modify Feature button

Thanks,

Tchule.