[OpenLayers-Dev] WFS Layers, BBOX parameter OPTIONAL to enable FILTER or FEATUREID parameter

m.manso at upm.es m.manso at upm.es
Sun Apr 20 18:34:03 EDT 2008

Hi to all,

I'm new to list.
I was looking for a integrated WFS and WFS client that enable me to define FILTER request
GetFeature parameter.

When try to do this with OpenLayers and don't works, look on logs files of Geoserver and find
that it's incompatible the use of BBOX and FEATUREID parameters.

By this reason i thing that other flag parameter of WFS layer can be include (useBBOX) that
can be enable by default and when tru to define url check if this flag is enable to include
BBOX parameter.

I've proved with booth FILTER and FEATUREID optional parameter on WFS layer and works
fine.

Send code for any.

Best regards,

Miguel Ángel Manso Callejo.
Grupo Mercator: Tecnologías de la Geoinformación.
Dpto. Ing. Topográfica y Cartografía (UPM)
ETSI en Topografía, Geodesia y Cartografía.
Autovia de Valencia Km 7.5 Madrid 28031
Tfno: 34 91 336 6487 - Fax:  34 91 336 7932