[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers GSOC project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:07:01 EDT 2008

Erik Hazzard wrote:
<snip>

Hi Erik,
Where do you live? What timezone do you work to?

We have a mapbuilder team meeting today/tomorrow (depending where you
live) and you would be welcome to join us. I'll forward an invitation in
the next email.

It is worth noting that there are a few different ways to implement your
GSoC project, and depending upon the technology you choose will
influence which mentors join you on your journey.

There is a friendly rivalry over the best way forward, and you are the
prize. :)
Having said that, I don't want to push you one way or the other, and I
don't think any of the mentors will be offended by whatever path you choose.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally