[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.7 ticket list

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:28:07 EDT 2008

Hi Stephen,

Good to see that I'm not alone with that!

Christopher & Stephen,

I would like to add one thing. I'm convinced that Python is the "server side
language of the future", but a lot of people still uses PHP, or feel more
confortable writing/reading PHP code. Of course, I've chosen using OL+ka-Map
because I was using ka-Map before, but I've decided that also because I'm
not familiar with Python code as with PHP code. So I think that keeping the
php code in examples would be good also to php-like developers.

But as Stephen stated, whatever you choose will work.

my best regards,

Pedro Simonetti.