[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] free base maps

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:37:42 EDT 2008

I've added an entry to the FAQ[1] to point users to the Datasets[2]
wiki page on the OpenLayers site.
At this point it is a pretty weak offerring, but people should feel
free to add other freely available WMS
servers there... I think it would be a nice resource for the community.

Erik

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Datasets