[OpenLayers-Dev] Layering Print Problem

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:59:35 EDT 2008

Hello Jeffrey,

In fact we do not have a good solution in place right now for printing
an OL map.

...but we should. If you have done any work on this and would be interested in
giving back to the community, please let us know.

For now, I've opened a new ticket in the 'Future' milestone:
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1682

erik