[OpenLayers-Dev] Addin directory request

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:41:02 EDT 2008

Hello Huey,

I have taken a little bit this evening to look over the Bookmark.js
code and I have made a few suggestions
directly on the ticket: http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1583

Overall, I think the code you have written looks very good and clean
and I think the Bookmark control will
make a nice Addin that hopefully others will find useful.

Please let me know what you think of my comments.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the Bookmark control?

Erik