[OpenLayers-Dev] Call for Votes: LoadingPanel addin

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:58:15 EDT 2008

Like the bookmark control, the LoadingPanel seems to have universal support,
so I have gone ahead and made the /addins/loadingPanel directory.

When you have a moment, bart.. please go ahead and set up the
directory structure
for loadingPanel... and when you're ready, let us know with an announcement
email.

Again, Congrats! I know for a fact that *many* people out there have
been looking
for a tool like this... this is a great addition to the !OpenLayers project.

Cheers,
Erik