[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetCapabilities parser

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Dec 9 09:36:20 EST 2008

Hi Andreas,

just to clarify, the 0.1 is not the version of XML Schema (which now is at
1.1 indeed), it's the version of the GML application schema used by the
WFS service. With Mapserver and Geoserver this always auto-generated, but
there are WFS products out there which can use a static xsd file, and if
the datamodel is updated, a new xsd is generated with preferably a higher
version.

Best regards,
Bart