[OpenLayers-Dev] Fwd: OpenLayers with ArcGIS 9.3 (AGS)

Gorka López Rivacoba gorka.lopez.rivacoba at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 03:43:10 EST 2008

Hi,

I was working some days in this incident, but I don't have any advances.

I read this link,
http://openlayers.org/pipermail/dev/2007-November/001995.html (Revision
8475), and it is said that the project is imcomplete, but in other link,
http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/sandbox/stvn/arcgis-server/lib/OpenLayers/Layer/AGS.js?rev=4478
(Revision
4478) it appears a solution with ArcGis Server 9.2 tilechache + Openlayers
2.5.

What is the status of these cases?

Is ArcGis Server 9.3 tilecache algorithm public? I think this is a general
problem but I don't find any solution fro consuming tiles generated with
ArcGis Server 9.3.

All your help will be helpful