[OpenLayers-Dev] ActionScript3 port of openlayers

Bouiaw bouiaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:59:33 EST 2008

:-)

Open source build chain is also a mandatory point for me.

Adobe open sourced its ActionScript3 compiler, more detail on
http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Flex+SDK

On Igenko ( http://code.google.com/p/igenko/ ), a Flex Content Management &
eCommerce open source project (I am the project leader), we build the
project with a totally open source build chain.