[OpenLayers-Dev] new doc for OpenLayers

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Dec 31 11:23:27 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 03:34:08PM +0100, Jacolin wrote:

> .. code-block:: javascript
>
> new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(LayerName, options);

For this, I would say that we should have the general information
written in a general layers doc, like
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation/Dev/layers . This would
shorten the text to something more like:

For example:

.. code-block:: javascript

  var google = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
                 "Google Streets",
                 {type: G_NORMAL_MAP, 'sphericalMercator': true}
  );

For more information on the options available to a Google Maps layer,
see the :ref:layer-google documentation.