[OpenLayers-Dev] make a point on a map

steve1000 ligerstephane at free.fr
Thu Feb 14 22:51:40 EST 2008

My Pb is:
Actually i recover the coordinated of the place where the mouse clic with :
 map.events.register("click", map, function(e) {
		var lonlat = map.getLonLatFromViewPortPx(e.xy);
		document.getElementById('Nord').value = lonlat.lat;
		document.getElementById('Est').value = lonlat.lon;
		});
I would want than when the mouse clic, an image appear and than  the
coordinated sand to my two div.
When the mouse clic start again, the first image disappear and the second
appear and than  the coordinated sand to my two div.
It's All...
thank you for the reponse.