[OpenLayers-Dev] Language resources in singleFile build?

Andreas Hocevar andreas.hocevar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:57:19 EST 2008

Hi,

currently, Language resources (e.g. Lang/de.js) are not included in the
multiFile library. But the full profile of the singleFile build pulls
them in.

How do we feel about excluding all language resources except Lang/en.js
from the singleFile build? I think it would be a good way to keep the
size of the library smaller.

If, however, we decide to keep those resources in the singleFile build,
we should probably include them in the multiFile library as well.

I created http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1372 to track that.

Regards,
Andreas.