[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Add Pierre Giraud as trunk committer

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jan 8 15:07:43 EST 2008

Folks,

Pierre Giraud has been one of our longest participating committers in
the OpenLayers project. Pierre has more sandbox commits than any other
non-trunk committer, and has shown diligence in his treatment of the
OpenLayers project in many ways. His development helped lead the way to
the building of the vector support in OpenLayers, and his contiued
support in that regard has been invaluable.

I suggest that we add Pierre to the list of contributors who have the
ability to review patches and commit to trunk.

Motion: Add Pierre to trunk committers list.

I'm +1.