[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Add Andreas Hocevar to trunk committers list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:13:59 EST 2008

+1
Again, another excellent software developer. Over the last 6 months or
so, Andreas has been the driving force behind the latest Mapbuilder
release, which has involved significant work integrating Openlayers and
Mapbuilder. He is competent, helpful and responsive. He will be an
excellent bridge between the two projects.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally