[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Add Pierre Giraud as trunk committer

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:14:01 EST 2008

+1
To reinforce Chris's recommendation: I worked closely with Pierre for a
couple of months on the vector branch and found Pierre to have good
technical judgment, great dedication (meeting me online at both ends of
the day - from the opposite side of the world), and he was a great team
player helping resolve issues collaboratively.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally