[OpenLayers-Dev] r=?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Jan 9 14:56:21 EST 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 07:36:54PM +0100, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> > and i've noticed this "r=elemoine" or things like that in the commit
> > messages. can someone explain me what this means?
> Probably the person who did the review, so the reviewer.

Yep! This is a new thing I started (as usual ;)) after sitting in the
#webkit channel to report all the bugs I found in their CSS code getting
our tests to work: all commits need two reviewers, and they do
"r=me,bdash" to shorten up "I reviewed this code, and so did bdash",
which is so verbose and un-machine-readable :)

So I started doing it, and Tim followed my lead, and it spiraled out of
control from there.