[OpenLayers-Dev] RFC: Migrating OpenLayers SVN + Trac to OSGeo infrastructure

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Jan 13 14:08:53 EST 2008

Chris,

I think this is a good move to make for the project, and for OSGeo as
well.

I don't have any particular feeling about the structure of URLs and
would be fine with either structure.

While I'm not involved personally in SAC, I would like to help and I
can ask Shawn Barnes to help out with any migration support that you
need.

Cheers

Paul