[OpenLayers-Dev] Virtual Earth 5+

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Wed Jan 30 13:30:12 EST 2008

Hello-

Paul Huey wrote:
> All,
>
> Virtual Earth 5+ is fixed (tested in 5 and 6)..

Are you referring to an OpenLayers issue?  I only see ticket #373 [1]
related to VirtualEarth.

If you are contributing new code, can you open a ticket with a
description of the issue you are addressing, and add any code as an
attachment to the ticket?  Please see the wiki for information on
contributing [2].

And excuse me if this discussion is part of a thread that I slept through.

Tim

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/373
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute