[OpenLayers-Dev] Open Layers Out of Bounds

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 15:34:37 EDT 2008

Hello Nick,

Apologies for the half-year delay in response. This patch you speak of
sounds interesting, and I think it could be a nice option to provide
in OpenLayers.

If you are interested in contributing, could you please make a new
ticket for this feature? You can follow the instructions here:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute

Cheers,
Erik