[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.7 on the Horizon

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 21:35:18 EDT 2008

Hey thanks everyone for chirping up on this, I am really psyched
to see that people are in favor of this new attack plan... and as
always, it is really nice to see a show of hands on the list. Thanks!

So as I mentioned before, I have done some basic ticket sorting to
begin getting things in order. The last week of July, MetaCarta and
TOPP are getting together and we'll do another big push in this
direction, hopefully make a final selection for the 2.7 release.

...in the meantime, if there is stuff you think should be in 2.7 (or
at least should be considered for it), feel free to move the ticket
into that milestone.

Cheers and hasta pronto,
Erik