[OpenLayers-Dev] Swiss projection in proj4js

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:27:22 EDT 2008

2008/7/13 Patrick Valsecchi <patrick.valsecchi at camptocamp.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote some code to implement the swiss mercator projections (EPSG:21781) in
> proj4js.
>
> I didn't find any info or tracker on the proj4js website on how to submit
> patches, therefore I do it here.
>
> This patch does:
>  - add a few missing parameters for the normal "omerc" projection: lonc and
> alpha
>  - implement the "somerc" projection
>  - add the definition for EPSG:21781 (taken from proj4j)

Hi Patrick,

A recent response from Mike Adair to someone that wanted to contribute
a new proj4js transformation:

"Cool! We're still in the process of moving the project infrastructure
for proj4js but in the meantime you can enter a ticket and patch in the
Trac system at: http://trac.osgeo.org/proj4js/
And eventually it should make it's way into the code base."

--
Eric