[OpenLayers-Dev] Mouse Wheel

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Fri Jul 18 05:06:24 EDT 2008

actually Kyle is not pointing at the same problem. The former discussion
asked why OL didn't center the map on the position of the mouseWheel,
which is indeed a bad idea.
As Chris said in his reply, OL zoomwheel keeps the same point under the
cursor, just as GoogleMaps does.
But it looks like Kyle doesn't get this kind of behaviour, which works
perfectly fine in the examples page
(http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/example-list.html)

any more hint Kyle (browser version for instance ? )

Thanks

Guillaume