[OpenLayers-Dev] open layers on apache problems

Darko Radiceski radiceski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:15:20 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Has someone experienced problems with open layers on apache?

Also a question with open layers distribution:

I have 2 pages in my website that i would like to deploy on apache.

page1.html - includes openlayers.js from folder1

page2.html - includes openlayers.js from folder2

would there be a problem with that?

the reason i can use the same distribution of open layers is beacause the
code in open layers folder 1 has been heavily modified in the actual source.

the open layers code in folder2 is standard and the extenstions have been
written in a proper way by extending on the functionality. But for
historical reasons we have to keep folder 1.

Any help.

This has to do with the error i posted a bit earlier.

Cheers
Dan

--
Radiceski Darko