[OpenLayers-Dev] donuts in vector polygons

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 04:34:07 EDT 2008

There's none.
Though, OpenLayers supports polygon with inner rings geometries.

Using some difference processing service, it seems easy to draw donuts.
The Chris' webprocessingserver demo could show that but I think the
OL's code misses the patch for #1066 were we fixed the z-index change
of vector features as they are selected.
http://crschmidt.net/mapping/wpserverdemo/

Regards,
Pierre